Salt Lake Wish List
Donations are accepted Monday-Friday, 10 am to 4 pm.
The drop-off location for the Salt Lake Christmas Box House is:
3660 So. West Temple
Salt Lake City, UT 84115
Please park in the north parking lot. Drop-off location for Salt Lake is the Northeast door
Questions? Contact Kristin Jensen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are fortunate to currently have plenty of the following items in stock: BLANKETS, SOCKS, GLOVES, HATS, and SCARVES.
- Those working directly with the children CANNOT accept donations.
- You MUST wear a mask if you enter a Christmas Box House.
- To honor the children we serve, we ONLY ACCEPT NEW ITEMS.
PLEASE CONSIDER FILLING OUR GREATEST NEEDS:
Outdoor Sun Shade: We need to cover part of our playground especially with summer right around the corner
Gift Cards are used for basic needs and emergency items.
Visa, Amazon, Costco, Chick-fil-A, McDonalds, Taco Bell, Jimmy John’s, The Pie, Baskin Robbins, Cinemark, Boondocks, Xbox, Walmart, Target, Famous Footwear, Ross, Old Navy, Michael’s, Dollar Tree, Lakeshore Learning
** = URGENT NEED
- **Baby Wipes
- Diapers (Size 5, 6, 7)
- Diaper Cream
- Boys T-Shirts (sizes 2, 3, 14/16)
- Boys Pants (sizes 2, 3, 5, 6, 14/16)
- Girls T-Shirts (sizes 3, 4, 5)
- Girls Pants (sizes 2, 3, 4, 6/7, 8, 14/16)
- Boy and Girl Sneakers (sizes 7.5, 8, 8.5)
- Girl Bras (all sizes)
- Men’s & Women’s Shoes (Nike, Adidas, Vans, Converse, Timberland, Steve Madden)
- Women’s Sports Bras & Bras (all sizes)
- Men’s & Women’s Tops (all sizes)
- Men’s Basketball Shorts (all sizes)
- Duffel Bags
- Portable DVD Players (used for sick children)
- Individually Packaged Healthy Snacks
- Silk Pillow Cases
- **Alarm Clock Radios
- **Hair Brushes
- Body Lotion
- Cantu for Kids (Shampoo & Conditioner)
- Lice Treatments
- Silky Hair Wraps for Ethnic Hair (Sally’s Beauty Supply)
Popular Blu-ray/DVD Movies (Rated G/PG)
Toys from Popular Movies
Xbox One Games (Rated E ONLY)
Headphones & Earbuds
Portable Speakers (JBL, Sony, Beats, OontZ)
MOVE-IN KITS TO SERVE YOUNG ADULTS FACING HOMELESSNESS
As a part of our Journey-Up Program, we ask for your help in putting together move-in kits for young-adults between the ages of 18 and 21 who are facing homelessness in Salt Lake County. Please reach out to Kristin Jensen at email@example.com.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
Bed in a Bag (Twin)
- Garbage Can
Towel Set (washcloth, hand and bath towel)
- Electirc Razor
KITCHEN & CLEANING
- 12 Piece Pan Set
- Swiffer WetJet with pads
All Purpose Cleaner