Organize a Project Elf Donation Drive
Organizing a Project Elf Donation Drive lets you involve others who might not be aware of the needs of the children being met by Project Elf. Many families, businesses, and groups enjoy the camaraderie of joining together to give, and to invite others to give.
Donation drives are also a great way for youth to gain a greater appreciation for the blessings they have by sharing them with others who are less fortunate.
There are numerous ways to conduct a successful Project Elf Donation Drive:
- Using a giving tree with Project Elf ornaments listing gifts from the Christmas Wish Lists (and of course gift cards);
- Passing out fliers to your neighborhood and then having a donation Pickup day;
- Have a “Bring a Gift to Work Day”;
- Host a Facebook fundraiser;
- Simple word of mouth; and so on…
The possibilities are as broad as your imagination. The key to a successful Project Elf Donation Drive is simply to ask.
Accepting donations now. NOT accepting donations December 24th or 25th
Be sure to check out our WISH LISTS for ideas!
Downloads: In order to help you get out the word, we have included some artwork which you may download at the links below.
Thank you and have fun!