Ogden Wish List
Donations are accepted Tuesdays & Thursdays, 10 am to 3 pm.
The drop-off location for the Ogden Christmas Box House is:
950 12th Street
Ogden, UT 84404
Please use the South Entrance (facing 12th street)
We are fortunate to currently have plenty of the following items in stock: BLANKETS, STUFFED ANIMALS, AMY BAGS, QUILTS, HATS, SCARVES, and GLOVES.
- Those working directly with the children CANNOT accept donations.
- You MUST wear a mask if you enter a Christmas Box House.
- To honor the children we serve, we ONLY ACCEPT NEW ITEMS.
PLEASE CONSIDER FILLING OUR GREATEST NEEDS:
Gift Cards are used for basic needs and emergency items.
Visa, Amazon, Costco, Chick-fil-A, McDonalds, Jimmy John’s, Little Caesar’s, KFC, Popeye’s, Dylan’s Drive-In, Sonic, Jersey Mike’s, Cinemark, Cinepoint 6, Megaplex, Fat Cats, Toad’s Fun Zone, Boondocks, Walmart, Target, Old Navy, Ross, H&M, Smith’s, Home Depot, Lowe’s
** = URGENT NEED
- Diaper Rash Cream
- Boy Pants (sizes 6-9 mo.)
- Girl Pants (sizes 6-9 mo.)
- Boy & Girl athletic shoes
- Girl T-Shirts (sizes 2, 3, 4, 5, 7/8,10/12,14/16)
- Boy & Girl Underwear (size 2T-3T)
- Girl Sports Bras (sizes S, M, L, XL)
- Men’s Basketball Shorts (size xsmall & xxlarge)
- Women’s T-Shirts (sizes XS, M, L)
- Men’s Pajamas (all sizes)
- Men & Women athletic shoes
- Sports Bras (all sizes)
- Men’s Underwear (all sizes S-XXL)
- Men’s T-Shirts (sizes S, L)
Headphones & Earbuds
- Store Purchased Weighted Blankets (Contact us for details. Needed for children with severe sensory disorders.)
- **Scentsy Buddies with Fragrance Packets (Adopt-an-Animal Program)
- Impresa – Stress Balls/Monkey Noodle Stretchy String
- Sound Machines
- **Hair Brushes
- Lice Spray & Lice Kits
- Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash
- 3-in-1 Shampoo, Conditioner & Body Wash (children’s & men’s)
- Men’s & Women’s Deodorant
- Body Lotion (Eucerin, Auquaphor)
- Face wash (Cetaphil)
- Cantu for Kids (Shampoo & Conditioner)
Portable DVD Player (used for sick children)
Batteries- 9V, C, D
HOUSEHOLD SAFETY ITEMS TO SERVE CHILDREN BEING PLACED IN KINSHIP HOMES
1 out of 10 Utah children (82,820) lives with their grandparents or other relatives. If a child cannot safely remain in their own home, the best alternative is to place them with a Kinship Caregiver. We lessen the trauma children experience when we have them live with kin. Doing so results in a better outcome for the children and their families.
You can support these families by donating state-required household safety items, enabling children to be quickly placed in Kinship care! Please click here to see the Amazon Kinship Home Shopping List.
PROFESSIONAL SERVICES NEEDED FOR SHELTER
Please contact Kristin firstname.lastname@example.org to get details and coordinate House Cleaning, Window & Carpet Cleaning, and Landscaping services.