July is a favorite month at The Christmas Box International. It's a time of year filled with summertime activities that kids love most. Whether it’s catching a baseball game, watching the fireworks, riding their favorite Lagoon ride, or diving into a swimming pool, our kids have plenty to keep them busy in the months ahead.
That’s why we're calling this month Christmas in July. And we need YOUR help!
Our month-long fundraising effort is your opportunity to provide desperately needed services and basic needs items to children and teens who have experienced abuse, neglect, or are facing homelessness. The Christmas Box Houses and Resource Rooms are open year-round, and they’re ready to be restocked with summer essentials for the kids!
For the first time, we've created an online campaign for you to raise funds with your family, friends, and/or coworkers. Join as an individual fundraiser, start a team of fundraisers, or join an already established team to start making a difference. To become a fundraiser, click here.
Want to support the kids in a different way?
- Host an offline fundraiser or donation drive.
- Learn about volunteer opportunities.
- Take a tour of a Christmas Box House to see what we do every day. Be sure to invite family and friends!
Check out some of our favorite offline fundraising and donation drive ideas!
Rally coworkers, build teams, & support kids!
- Round Up: Round receipt totals to the next dollar.
- Percentage of Sales: Donate 2%, 10%, 25% of the daily profit.
- Casual Friday: Donate to wear jeans and t-shirts.
- Corporate Match: Employees donate, business matches.
- Auction: New or used items, donate the proceeds.
Gather family, friends, & neighbors... then give!
- Yard Sale! Car Wash! Bake Sale!
- Rent-A-Worker: Hire out odd jobs.
- Neighborhood BBQ: Fill a donation jar.
- Gift Card Drive: Fast food, Target, Walmart, Visa, etc.
- Scavenger Hunt: Gather new wishlist items.
If you are interested in hosting an offline fundraiser, please call 801-747-2201.
To make an in-kind item donation in the Salt Lake and Utah County areas, please contact Shelby Lopez, Community Outreach Representative, at 801-747-2201 ext. 107 or firstname.lastname@example.org.