July is a favorite month at The Christmas Box International, a time of year filled with the leisurely summertime activities that kids love most. Whether it’s catching a baseball game, watching the fireworks, riding their favorite Lagoon ride or diving headfirst into swimming, you can bet our kids have plenty to keep them busy in the months ahead.
That’s why we are dubbing this month Christmas in July, and we need your help!
We are calling on you to help us keep our programs running smoothly and stock our summer supplies. And the possibilities are tailored to YOU:
Host a neighborhood barbecue for friends (with a suggested donation per plate). Ask coworkers to participate in a “Dress Down Day” where they pay $5 to wear jean shorts and flip flops. Sponsor a local walk-a-thon, pet parade or 5K. Give your customers an opportunity to donate through “Change Round-Ups” or adding $1 to their purchase.
Rally co-workers, build teams & support kids!
- Round Up: round receipt total to nearest $
- 2%, 10%, 25%: of a daily profit for kids
- Jeans Friday: donate to wear jeans
- Corporate Match: employee donations
- Gift Card Trees: in break room or storefront
- Auction: new or used items
Gather family, friends, neighbors & give!
- Yard Sale! Car Wash! Bake Sale!
- Rent-A-Worker: “hire” out odd jobs
- Party Pledge: donations vs. gifts
- Neighborhood BBQ: fill donation jar
- Gift Card Drive: fast food, Visa, Walmart
- Scavenger Hunt: for new wishlist items
Anyone can host a fundraiser, and we are here to help you along the way. For more ideas, click here.
If you are interested in making an in-kind donation of items such as summer pajamas, therapy toys and bug spray, click here to see our full Christmas in July wish list.
If you would like to host a fundraiser in July, please contact our Development Director Gina Barker at 801-747-2201 or email@example.com.