Become a Volunteer Staff Assistant @
The Christmas Box House!
In an effort to honor the youth we serve, we select volunteers who want to make a positive difference in the lives of the children we serve and advocate to fulfill our motto, every child deserves a childhood.
RESIDENTIAL FLOOR ASSISTANT @ CBH (serving children ages 0-11):
- Work directly with youth and The Christmas Box House staff helping with homework, playtime, getting ready for dinner/bed, cooking, cleaning, organizing, etc.
- Be 18 years or older
- Be willing to make a six-month commitment
- Pass BCI and acquire fingerprint cards
- Attend volunteer orientation training
- Qualifications: multi-tasker, great at entertaining children, leading group games, playing tag, etc. Proactive attitude, patient amidst chaos, sets good example and able to uphold boundaries
- 2 hr-per-month minimum commitment. You are welcome to come in weekly or more often, whatever your schedule allows during the following times:
- Monday - Sunday - 4:00pm – 6:00pm
- Saturday & Sunday - 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- Questions about this being a good fit for you?
- Contact MARIA DRUMMOND, Therapeutic Recreation Specialist, Salt Lake County Youth Services Email: email@example.com Office: 385-468-4449
- Ready to get started?
- Contact GINA PERCIVAL, Salt Lake County Youth Services, for paperwork and details: firstname.lastname@example.org